As a communicator, Meredith's humorous, conversational style has captivated thousands in settings ranging from large conferences to intimate retreats, with demographics ranging from young to old, college students to parents, corporate professionals to ministry leaders. Bringing God's truth to life from the perspective of everyday experiences is her greatest joy in speaking. She speaks from a place of authenticity and depth, and by the end, you feel like you've made a new friend.
God's heart for justice and the poor
Becoming part of God's big story
Saying YES (even when you are afraid & feel unqualified)
Identity and purpose
Discipleship & mentoring
Click here to watch, read, and listen to Meredith's Media Samples.
A Note From Meredith:
It's not easy to find the right speaker. As a leader in both the nonprofit and corporate sectors, I have been responsible for hundreds of events, and I fully understand the importance of your speaker connecting with your audience. Like you, I found myself spending hours researching speakers to make sure we had just the right fit. As a speaker, my goal is to do everything I can to make your event successful. And as someone who has been in your shoes, my goal is to provide the information you need to make the best possible decision.
What You Can Expect
- Prompt, courteous replies to phone calls and email messages.
- An initial phone consultation prior to your event so I have a good understanding of how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels (with your permission).
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want for your audience.
- A brief follow-up communication after the event for evaluation purposes.